- Volunteers are the driving force behind the day to day care provided to the animals. Volunteer activities can include feeding, grooming, laundry, cleaning, and more.
- Volunteering is a great way to feel like you are making a difference in the world. Even a few hours a week or a month can make a really important contribution to the animals.
- We have and need all kinds of volunteers; short term, long term, young, middle, and older. You may try out volunteering and see how much it can mean to the animals and to you.
- Please consider volunteering; the animals and the volunteer team would really appreciate your help.
- To volunteer, please contact us by email, or stopping in.
- Volunteer shifts run between 7:30AM and 11:30AM Monday-Saturday.
- Volunteer service projects by groups or organizations during other hours can be arranged.
- "Volunteering at here has been very rewarding and well worth my time. I love the cats." Leanne, volunteer of 10 years.
- "I am grateful to be able to support such a generous organization that is doing so much good work." David, volunteer.
Volunteers In Action
Glad You Came In!
Penny and Leanne Answer the Request for Affection
Penny Feeling Very Popular
Bruce Gets Claimed
Bruce Gets Emotional Support and Advice