- We are a no-kill animal shelter for cats. Euthanasia is only invoked in cases in cases of suffering or terminal illness.
- We are entirely staffed by volunteers.
- We are entirely funded through charitable donations.
- We are a family run shelter, and have been so for over forty years.
- We are committed to saving stray and abandoned cats from around our community.
- We are committed to reducing the population of unwanted kitten and cats through a proactive spay and neuter program.
- We strongly believe in the humane treatment of animals.
- We strongly believe that pet ownership is a serious commitment, and we work towards the placement of pets in stable, healthy, and loving homes.
- Project PAW stands for Protector of Animal Welfare. We love animals.